Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Where's Matt


On Sunday Grandma Laura taught Ike to say Matt, well at least it was a one syllable word. She has many pictures of our beloved missionary on her fridge and Ike would point at it and say Matt or 'bop'.

So for the last few days Ike has been pointing at His picture on our fridge (and every picture in the house) and say bop I mean Matt. When he's grumpy at the gate by the kitchen I can say, "where's Matt" and Ike smiles and points and says Matt. I finally got him doing it although he kind of said it a few more times than he usually does.

We can't wait for Matt to get home. If you noticed my side ticker He's coming home in 5 weeks. He's been serving a mission in Hawaii and has been doing really awesome. We Love you Matt.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

We are so excited too! I think it will mean a lot to Matt when Ike says his name!