Monday, May 5, 2008

Spring blossoms

Ike and I have been going on walks most mornings and I've been loving all the pretty blossoms on the trees. I finally took my camera with me this morning. I get paranoid about taking pictures of trees in peoples yards but this beautiful tree is in full bloom at our church so I got to take as many shots as I wanted.

Unfortunately my camera wouldn't stay focused on Ike's face but he's still cute.
Then of coarse I had to do the SP shot. Yeah Ike was a little tired. I love spring and I love blossoms. It was all I could do to not cut some branches and take them home, but I figure since it's church property I better now add any more strikes against me.
*This post is dedicated to Brittany and Kristi, are both as beautiful as these blossoms and who understand and appreciate the need for comments, thanks girls!

5 comments:

Kitty said...

Wow, that tree is so pretty. You guys look super cute. I wish I could go on morning walks with you guys.
HUGS

Britt said...

I love spring. The way it smells outside in spring is the best. You two look darling.

JACK!E said...

I love those pics. I have seen so many spring blossom pics on blogs. I need to get out with Gavin and take some. They are beautiful!

Brittany said...

Thanks! We love you!

jen said...

Comments are nice! Love the pictures and love the new look of the blog!