Thursday, May 8, 2008

My new favorite thing

If you can't tell by Ike's blog redesign I found an old style photo booth at the K-mart in Orem. It's only a dollar so there is no excuse to not go snap some shots. I'm actually a pretty shy person and had to meander a bit before going in the booth, but once your are in you can pull the curtain and it's your own personal space. Ike was so cute, every picture turned out, he's such a ham. My favorite one is on the left side where we both look like deer caught in the headlights. Now to get Ryan in there with us for a family portrait.

4 comments:

Holly said...

Those are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!

JACK!E said...

I commented back to you on my blog. We went there when Gavin was a baby, I was still on maternity leave. I want to go again now that he is bigger. I love those photo booths!!!

Brittany said...

They make great wedding announcement pictures too! But what kind of freak would do that?

jen said...

Love it! I haven't been in one since Caleb was a baby.