Saturday, May 10, 2008

Having a ball!

Doesn't Ike look like he's having a good time. Ike and Oskar have actually been playing pretty good lately. Ike's favorite thing is to crawl with is head down and ram into Oskar.

So far they have been able to play pretty good with no incidents, knock on wood. I have to yell at Oskar once in a while but for the most part he behaves. We even cut his balls off to mellow him out but it doesn't seem to have effected him. Oskar's not Ike's.
I look forward to them having more fun the older Ike gets and the more able to torment Oskar.

3 comments:

jen said...

I tried the old portrait thing and it's very cool! Happy Mother's Day tomorrow! Ike- you are so darn cute!

Holly said...

Poor Oskar, I suppose he's in for a lifetime of torture having a kid around. Although being around Ike could never be torture, no matter who he's headbutting, right?!

Brittany said...

Every boy needs a dog! I think it is great that they get along so well!