Friday, May 23, 2008

Ike's Birthday Present wish list

Ike's birthday is fast approaching and in true Marj style I felt the need to inform all of you about what Ike wants for his birthday just to give you ample time to shop and get him the perfect gift. The simplest, cheapest, best gifts are at Roberts, which is nice because you can always get at least 40% off. Any of the Melissa and Doug wooden toys would be awesome. They have a pretty good selection and I, I mean Ike, wants them all.


If you are more generous and Internet shopping savvy you can always get him the Plex doll from Yo Gabba Gabba. If I decide to do a Robot party this would be perfect. www.Kidrobot.com also has a couple more Ugly Dolls on sale and one can never have too many Ugly dolls.

Books are always appreciated so are cute purses, oh wait that's for me. I think he pretty much has enough clothes. Diapers however never go out of style.

Ike's birthday is on June 7th however I'm planning on having the party sometime in July so Holly and Matt can be there, unless we decide to have two party's in which case I can do one robot and one monkey, hmm...

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Are we all going to dress up? I am having a hard time finding a banana costume.