Thursday, March 6, 2008

Who you calling skinny

Don't be calling Ike skinny, it upsets him. Ok so he may be a little smaller than other babies his age but so what. If they did percentile for cuteness he would be off the charts.

It's all good
Look at that ponch, does that look like a 3% tummy. OK so maybe I'm taking it a little personal that the doctor said he hasn't been gaining weight like he should. Well call me a bad mom but I found a solution. I mixed a little Gatorade G2 into his oatmeal. He ate it up.

3 comments:

Tamster said...

Matthew's had weight-gain issues too, but he seems to be doing better, at least as of his last weighing. He got sick a month or so ago, though, so I've wondered if he might have lost some then. It is kind of frustrating when they make you feel like you're starving your child or something.
Well, Ike doesn't look that little to me. He's got cheeks that just don't quit! So cute! Hang in there! Keep feeding him! He'll grow! :-)

Brittany said...

Yeah, he is definitely off the charts on cuteness. If it makes you feel any better, my cousins baby has only gained 4 pounds in 5 months. They just put him on a feeding tube. THAT is sad.

jen said...

He doesn't look small to me. He has some big ol' chubby cheeks!