Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

Ike's first Easter, saved by Aunt Holly.
I'm embarrassed to say I wasn't going to get Ike an Easter basket this year. I figure he's too young to remember and it's not like he can even eat candy. Given that logic I feel even worse when I remember that I made Oskar (our dog) an Easter basket one year. Thankfully Ike has an Aunt who likes to spoil him and had this cute basket waiting for him at his Grandma's house. It had this cute shape sorter, 5 books and some Easter eggs. He was excited to see it. Thank you Holly, you saved the day.
Happy Easter Everyone!

3 comments:

Tamster said...

Happy Easter! If it makes you feel any better, I didn't do Easter baskets for my kids either, and my oldest is 5! I just don't care much for the whole candy thing; I think they get too much of it. We went to an Easter egg hunt last Sat. that the community here put on, so they got that whole bit in then. I just wanted to focus more on the Savior today. I would have done something at least yesterday, but my hubby was gone all day, so we ran out of time. They don't know the difference, and they're probably better off this way anyway. Although, I remember I sure loved the candy in my Easter baskets and coloring and hunting for eggs and all that. Oh, well! :-)

jen said...

I LOVE holidays. I just let my friend Suzi have it for saying she wasn't going to do anything for her 20 month old. It's a good thing his Aunt came through:). I probably do too much but it's so fun with the kids. This year Keaton was shocked when he opened an egg and it had treats. I enjoy it more than they do though.

Brittany said...

Yeah, I forgot it was Easter until the night before. Christian got eggs filled with stuff from out junk drawer. Oh well!