Monday, March 3, 2008

My 9 month check up

Ike had his 9 month check up today. He was a good boy the whole time, even when his mean ol' grandma gave him a shot. I'm sure he'll forget it was you who made him cry.

His weight is 16 pounds 6 ounces which is about a 3% which I guess means he's teeny tiny. The doctor said I need to feed him more. His length is 27.5 Inches which puts him in the 27%tile. I guess all my telling him to stay little is working. But we'll try feeding him more and see if that works.

3 comments:

jen said...

He doesn't seem tiny to me. His cheeks have me fooled.

JACK!E said...

I can't believe it! I think he is smaller than Gavin. He always looks bigger from what I can see in the pictures! We are going to the 9 mo check up on Thurs so we'll see. I'll post the stats.

Brittany said...

My kid gained over a pound since leaving the hospital. I could always feed ike, I've got PLENTY.