Thursday, March 27, 2008

Ladies Boy


Ike had two play dates this week with two cute girls. Monday my friend from work Brianne stopped by with her cutie Reese. She is actually about 2 months younger than Ike but weighs a bit more. He immediately went up to her and wanted to play, she had some personal space issues and wasn't loving his attention. Some day she will realize what she missed out on.
On Tuesday I met up with my friend Hannah at the park. She has a cutie that is about 3 months older than Ike. She is walking around and eating raw carrots, he'll be there soon. He had a lot of fun at the park, especially the baby swing, he liked the wind in his face, he takes after his dad there, I hate wind in my face. Give Ike a few more years and I'm sure he'll have his share of girlfriends.

2 comments:

Tamster said...

No hurry!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

I may be biased, but I totally think Kaylee could take Reese on- Ike is a prize worth fighting for!