Monday, November 3, 2008

Little Stinker Dinker

I was frosting some Halloween cupcakes and Ike kept trying to climb up on me and then cry when I wouldn't pick him up so I put him in his highchair next to the table to watch while I frosted them. I found a cute design online for the cupcakes and had to run downstairs to remind myself what they looked like. While down there I checked my email and was starting to reply to when when I had a feeling like Ike was probably out of his highchair on on the table eating all the cupcakes. So I ran back upstairs to find this... He was so happy when I found him how could I be mad. He ate half of one and was onto his second when when I got there.

Can you say sugar high, I gave him a bath after I found him and had to chase a naked boy around the kitchen for a while before I could through him in the tub.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome. I think he showed some restraint, considering his age. Liam would have massacred every last one in reach.

Care to indulge your secret for the frosting? It was sugarlicious.

Shari said...

I love those cupcakes! Nice job frosting. Ike's little voice is so cute!

Kim said...

Good job frosting those cupcakes! Ike is adorable and looked so cute with all that frosting on his face.

jen said...

I agree, that is adorable. How can you stop that! I have caught my kids many times doing something naughty, but I end up just letting them because it's funny & cute. When I'm cleaning up the mess I usually end up regretting allowing them to do it. It takes 2seconds to make the mess and forever to clean it up. The cupcakes look awesome!