Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The real options

Thank you everyone for voting on what Ike should be for Halloween. But the truth of the matter is I don't have any of those costumes and at this point I'm not going to go out and get them. Especially since Ryan has informed me that all holidays are stupid and just a capitolistic ploy to make people spend money.
So below are the real options. Please take a moment to comment on the one you think he should wear. I'm honestly torn, I think they are all cute, but then I'm bias because of who's wearing them. Sorry about the bogus poll, I would love to dress Ike as Elvis, maybe next year.
Vote!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a toss up. I really laughed at the vato option, NICE.
Run DMC and Newsies look the warmest for trick or treating.
My vote is split between those.

Holly said...

So the poll is closed for the hurricane, elvis, etc. But as for the real options, Ike should definitely be a Newsie! Stinkin' cute, he is!

Erin said...

I say Newsie, SO cute!

Mandy said...

I'm Ryan's cousin. I just love, love, love reading your posts. Ike is the cutest little guy! What fun you must have. Have a fun Halloween, and tell Ryan hello for me. :o)

Brittany said...

Marge, you constantly surprise me. I NEVER thought that you would be the "dressing-up my kids" type of Mom. But I guess when you have a kid that cute you can't resist!