Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm gonna knock you out

I figure if I just have Ike where a hoodie everyday till his black eye goes away people will think he's a little boxer instead of an abused child.

What happened? Oh yeah, people keep asking me and I keep forgetting that my sweet little boy has a big shiner. Well he crawled up on my magazine rack Saturday night and fell off hitting his big wooden toy on the way down. Ryan and I both watched him do it. He actually didn't cry for that long and then fell asleep pretty soon after it happened. (and stayed asleep, I'm thinking of adding it to his nighttime routine). He got a balloon out of it from a nice lady at Smiths who felt sorry for him. He seems to be a quick healer so hopefully it will be gone soon.

3 comments:

jen said...

I've always wanted a black eye. In jr. high my friend and I tried to give eachother one because we thought it would look cool. She ended up getting a lose tooth. I think Ike looks tough!

Rainey said...

I think that's a brillant idea. I think I'll add it to my night time routein too. I might just have to let them knock each other out though. He looks soooo cute with a black eye, is that wrong?

Rainey said...

Oh yeah, Come to California for Thanksgiving!!! I want to cook and hang with you!

hi marj this is duncan and i really miss you and i really want you to come when im still here because u are always gone!!!
Love,Duncan C. Tanner

hi this is Simon, Hi marj i miss you sooooooooo much!!!! and I want you to come to california when you are there and not at our dads house. love you bye!! LOVE, Simon W. Tanner ps love you