Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ryan got his way

Yep we did it, we shaved Ike's head.
I was just going to give him a little trim but a few missteps and I ended up giving him a short mohawk. When Ryan got home he insisted we just shave it all off. I have to say I have mixed feelings, he's cute no matter what but I think I like him with a little more hair. But it grows. And he's still my cutest baby boy.Enjoy video of his first buzz cut. He actually did pretty good especially for being his second hair cut of the day.


6 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe it! He is still cute though, that's for sure!...Maybe he just has a little more of Ryan in him! :)

jen said...

I think it's adorable!

Fun times at the McF home said...

I think he looks cute...and every time I cut my boys hair (Scott's included) I seem to cut a little more off than I should have. But it always seems to grow in thicker...maybe that helps!

Erin said...

Shiloh got his first haircut the other day and I'm still recovering from not being able to play with his mullet or brush his hair out of his eyes. Ike still looks awesome, though.

Britt said...

with those eyes, no one will even notice the hair. it looks darling though.

Brittany said...

So that is what Ryan would look like if he were cute. Hmm... I always wondered.