Monday, June 16, 2008

Postcard from the Mother Land

Ike got an international postcard today. His second to date, the first was from Costa Rica. This one is from his Aunt Holly in Germany. She is there on a Fullbright scholarship to learn about education in other countries. She was chosen from THOUSANDS (380 actually) of teachers to go to Germany. Being that it's the homeland of Ryan's dad she was thrilled.

She's been having an amazing time. I'm totally jealous. But I'm so happy for her and proud of her for being chosen to have this experience. Thanks for thinking of Ike while you are on the other side of the world. We Love you!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I love the post! So glad that you got the postcard. I wish you could be here seeing this place for yourself! I sure miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks!!

carrs said...

Ike you are so lucky to have such a sweet aunt to send you a postcard. I wish I could get one!