Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ike's day at the beach

As you can tell by his face, he didn't love it. He's like his mom, I'm not a beach person either.

It was a crowded hot day, but it was the beach so we made the best of it. Ike was pretty much just hanging on me the whole time. Then a very nice lady walked by and offered her chair and umbrella to us which saved the day. In the shade it was the perfect temperature. I didn't want to take away from Kellee and Rainey catching some rays.
He was not happy about getting his feet wet or getting sandy. But we got some pictures and we can say that we came, we saw and we probably won't be back till he's a little older and can run around.

3 comments:

grandma laura said...

Hey! Brittany showed me how to leave a comment! I miss my little Ike! I hope you're having a great vacation! He doesn't look like he is enjoying the beach much! I can't say I blame him!

Brittany said...

Geez, you guys hate the beach! PLEASE, let me be the one to take him to Disneyland first, or he is going to hate that too!

Holly said...

Such cute pictures! You will be back by the time I get home right?! I'm going through total Ike-withdrawal! Miss you and see you soon!