Friday, October 26, 2007

Visiting the Witches

Brittany and I had the original idea of going to Gardner Village, funny thing is just about every family in Salt Lake County had that exact same Idea. Needless to say it was a bit hectic, but still fun. We got a few cute pictures for me to blog and Brittany to scrapbook. I was going to come up with a joke about us sitting next to grandma here but I figure I gave her a hard enough time about the pink pajama's I'd spare her.

Christian looked so handsome I had to get a quick picture of him too. We had fun going to lunch afterwards at Jason's deli where I got the biggest potato I've ever seen. Thanks for the fun day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look so great Marj- and Ike is just always cute in his little ghost costume. The crowds with kids can get overwhelming, but with a stroller, I always feel a little more in control than having one running around.

Are you working Wed? We were going to go to the downtown park for whatever they are doing there from 3:30-5:30. Could be fun, or lame, I don't know. I suppose I could call or e-mail you instead of commenting so- heee.

Anonymous said...

Do you want to know what the best part of my day is? Going into my grandson's blogs and seeing their sweet little faces! What beautiful grandchildren I have!