Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Rubber Ducky

Your the one!
I love catching these cute little weird faces. 'this is my ducky, isn't it shiny, yes, well'.
Ike's at the stage where he puts just about everything in his mouth he can get his hands on. Which includes but is not limited to, his hand, fingers, thumb, my hair, shoulder, cheek, toys, and his favorite green binkies.

I can't wait til he can kiss me. You would think he would know by now for the amount that Ryan and me kiss him. Right now I get the occasional open mouth slobber on my cheek when he thinks it's something else. I'll take that for now and keep giving him tons of kisses.



2 comments:

Holly said...

Marge,
I hope your mouth is feeling better. So, I just have to tell you how wonderful it was to spend the entire afternoon and evening with Ike! I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well, but I'm so glad that I got to spend more time with Ike because of it. I love him so much!
Holly

Anonymous said...

I love the white duck- that is cool. He is cute- and his personality is so cute. I am sure he would have smiled and blown bubbles at anyone at the store on Monday, but I will pretend it was because I was the one talking to him.