Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grandma's footing the bill for therapy.

I picked up Ike yesterday and Grandma had him in these pink pajamas. Supposedly he spit up all over his clothes, but I think she just was pretending she had a grand daughter instead of all these cute grandsons. I hold great grandma responsible too, but that's what

happens when I leave two lady's to their own devices. I have to admit he looks pretty cute. I think he still looks like a boy, even with a pink bow. But what's the fun of having a baby if you can't play with him and dress him up. I'm sure he'll forgive you grandma.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The expression on his face in the first one is so telling! I love it- esp. that you took pictures- so something I would do.

Kim said...

That is hilarious! He looks adorable. He still looks like a boy. When Addy was a baby and I would put her in blue, people always thought she was a boy. It would make me mad.

Sarah Bellum said...

He looks absolutely miserable.

jen said...

He looks a little upset about this. That is hilarious.