Saturday, October 27, 2007

I broke down

And bought something Winnie the Pooh. I hate winnie the pooh, no offense to anyone who likes it but I don't. It might have something to do with over weight adult men who wear Pooh sweatshirts. I'm not a fan of looney tunes either but I'll save that rant till I have to buy something with them on it. I would mention I'm not a big fan of Disney in general but Ryans family would disown me so I don't go there.

The justification was that it was under 40 bucks and it has muted colors. If I was a millionaire I'd buy all super cool modern kids stuff, but I'm not and am stuck shopping at Walmart so sorry Ike you have to have a few pooh things, I'll make it up to you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way about Winnie the Pooh. I don't mind reading her the books, but the 'logo wear'...ugh. Someone got her this huge Pooh Bear that talks for her birthday and she loved it. I shuddered. Just wait until he is really into something that you despise. Luckily Mya is over her Dora phase- we still have a huge Dora doll that Grandma got her that I need to discretely get rid of though- I would hate her to see me trash it and then it awaken something for Dora in her once again.

Unknown said...

WHAT?!?! You don't like Disney that much... well, looks like you have been going to Disneyland with the wrong people. We are going to have to change that.