Thursday, April 24, 2008

Mr. Popular

Ike's Fan Club reached it's 5000th hit. That's in less than a year. For a 10 month old that's pretty good. For a while his blog was more popular than my other blog (dlxmfs.blogspot.com) but I finally became more popular than my baby, but just barely. I actually haven't seen anyone else who's done a blog exclusively about one child, except Jen's two cute boys. I'm actually a little surprised he has so many fans. But I guess I shouldn't be, I mean look at him, he's so darn cute who wouldn't want to join his fan club.
Thank you everyone who checks in on my cute baby boy and especially those who leave comments. He actually likes looking at it now, I can only imagine how much he's going to like it when he's a little older and can read all the things he did in his life, and see all the people that cared enough to check in on him.

5 comments:

jen said...

It's so fun to watch him grow and see all the cute things he's up to. You inspired me to start one for Caleb & Camden. One day Keaton and Kody will get one too.

Kitty said...

Ike,
I think you are super cool and cute cute cute.
HUGS

Chowza said...

It's been really neat watching Ike grow up on your blog. He is such a cutiepie. :)

JACK!E said...

You are so smart for starting a blog when he was a baby. I wish I had made one when you told me to back then, (or at least you told Ryan, who told Gary, who told me.) Ike is always dressed so cute, seriously where do you shop? I love the clothes he is wearing in the bottom picture of the 'Ike's Walking' post.

Anonymous said...

Being his grandma and your mother I can see why your blogs are so popular. It makes it fun to watch Ike grow up when we are too far away to see him every day. I love your Midge blog too. I want to get some more on mine but have been on the go lately so will try later. Keep up the wonderful blogs. Mom