Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ike's going to be a climber

Ike's got a new talent. He pushes his little toy to where he wants to go then he climbs up the little stairs so he can reach more things.

I've already had to clear my bottom shelves. I'm worried I'm going to have to clear my second to bottom shelf too.
Ike is like his dad he likes to watch the TV as close as possible. Thankfully that toy is pretty stable and hasn't tipped over yet.
Side note: I brought Ike by Laura's office and had her weigh him and he's about 19 lbs 3 oz. So he's been eating. I think he's gained about 2 lbs in about a month and a half. Good job Ike.

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Since I love seeing pictures of Ike, I'll leave a comment for you. I can't get over how big he's getting -- especially since I don't get to see him that often! Seeing him climb like that makes me anxious for Megan to start moving but hesitant as well. I can't even begin to think where I'd start the babyproofing!

Holly said...

He was so cute last night! I loved seeing all the new things he can do...sing, dance, wave and say "Hi," and climb! You definitely have a smarty pants on your hands!