Thursday, April 10, 2008

Fondue Fun

We went to a fun fondue party last night with some friends from Ryan's work. It was alot of fun and the fondue was fantastic. It was fun to hang out with some couples and meet the people that Ryan comes home and tells me about every day (all good stuff).

Ike had fun too, he got to hang out with his buddy Gavin. They were born at the same time last year but haven't met til now. Gavin has this cute way of grabbing his ear when he's scared, so I can only assume that Ike was trying to comfort him in this picture.
Thanks Shari and Jackie for all the hard work and delicious fondue.

6 comments:

JACK!E said...

Tepanyaki sounds delicious! We really should go sometime. I'm glad the two got to finally meet. Don't think I forgot to email you the pics. I went on your profile last night and it wanted me to set up Outlook and all this other stuff so I figured Gary could call Ryan today. I'll still email them just so you can have them. Hopefully we'll see you soon.

Shari said...

Hey I want to go to Tepanyaki too :) lol.

Tamster said...

I love the ear-pulling picture! That's very cute!

When you said they were born at the same time last year, did you literally mean the SAME exact time? Just curious how "same" you meant. :-)

camille said...

I'll have to bring my little girl Brylie next time so Ike can meet her. Ya, I'm with Shari - I want to go to Tepanyaki too! Ha ha...

Anonymous said...

The ear pulling is way cute. A fondue night sounds awesome- I love how social fondue it.

jen said...

I haven't had fondue in forever. Thx for making me crave it. I think I'll do my own chocolate fondue just for me this weekend. Yummy! That's cute that he's pulling his ear. I alwasy forget to clip my boys nails so other kids usually get big scratches.