Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Ike's Walking



Ok not really, at least not without a little help. He likes cruising with this toy, on the wood floor sometimes I think he's going to fall on his face but he doesn't. Although in this video he does kind of fall on his bum. If you turn the video up and listen closely you can hear Ike's first word. Ryan's family thinks it's oh so funny that Ike's first word starts with a shhh and ends in a distinct T sound. He didn't learn it from me. I'm blaming it on his aunt brittany (we all know you are a potty mouth). If you don't want to hear it just keep the volume down.



He's really liking his toys where he can stand up. I know he's going to be walking any day now, I'm trying to phych myself up for it.

4 comments:

jen said...

He's always so stylish! That is tooooo stinkin' funny!!!! I love to point to my boys shirts when they are younger and ask what it is and they point to themselves and say s*i! instead of shirt. It makes me laugh because they are little s@i*'s! I'm not typing the real word because this is Ike's blog:).

Brittany said...

Hey... I don't swear around the kids... much.
Ike is one cute kid no matter what dirty words he is saying.

Shari said...

Whered o i find that reipe? what friend was it? Your going to have to go get your own pots soon. lol

Holly said...

He's too cute!