Sunday, January 13, 2008

Ike's just a little ham

My camera has a little red light that comes on to auto focus and every time that light shined on Ike he would pull the cutest funniest faces. He would raise his eyebrows or smile really big. It was cracking me up. That would be the reason for all the pictures. He's just such a character. His personality is really coming out.
*If you click on the image it will enlarge so you can get the full effect, or if you right click you can save it, because it's just that cute.

5 comments:

jen said...

They are ALL adorable! My favorite is the first one on the 3rd row down. It needs to be framed for sure!

Chowza said...

First row...second photo. Love it!

Sarah Bellum said...

He looks like you in the pic second row, far left.

CUTE!

Brittany said...

Child star anyone??? I am pretty sure you and Ryan can quit your day jobs with a face like that!

JACK!E said...

That is the cutest thing! I have to find out how you got that lay out on your blog! I love those big dark eyes.