Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Clean and Happy

Ike spent his first day with his new sitter Ellen. I picked him up and he seemed really happy and best of all he was clean. I liked the other daycare but every time I picked him up he was filthy. She was giving him graham crackers, which I'm sure he loved but man they got every where. Ike wore this same outfit his first day of the other day care and when I picked him up he was in his backup outfit and she told me he had grabbed a plate with ketchup on it and it spilled on his outfit. Luckily I got the stain out. I put him in the same out fit (it's my favorite) to take him to Ellen and I got him back clean as a whistle. I think she really liked Ike, she said she only remembered him crying twice all day. I think he's going to really like it with her. It's so nice to have someone good to watch your kid.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Thanks for not mentioning that when I was watching him he came home covered in dog hair. I am SO glad you found someone who is taking good care of him, she sounds like a neat lady.

jen said...

Congratulations on the new sitter. What a nice relief to know he's with someone good.