Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Daddy Promises to never do this again

There's a sound that Ryan makes that resembles a fog horn and for some reason it makes Ike cry every time. But before he cries he makes the cutest saddest frowny face. Ike seems to always hold it against Ryan each time he does it but yet he's done it several times because It's so darn cute and makes us laugh every time.


I've been wanting to get it on Video so I talked Ryan into doing it again last night. He reluctantly agreed with the stipulation that it was going to be the last time he ever did it.


Unfortunatly the video isn't very good but atleast you can kind of see it. I should have just kept shooting it but I was worried it would be too long. And yet again I filmed it sideways.

4 comments:

jen said...

I love the little sad faces! Yummy cupcakes sound great!

Anonymous said...

Ryan, this is your mother speaking!! Stop making your baby cry!

Melissa said...

That has got to be one of the cutest little faces I have ever seen! Whitey...you're a MEAN daddy!

Britt said...

so cute. i love those cheeks!