Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Swear

Several times when I've changed Ike's diaper in the middle of the night in the dark I see a little spark or flash of light when I'm pulling the diaper away. Am I crazy. That's a rhetorical question. Now I am half asleep, but it's happened at least 5 or 6 times. Ryan will say it's out fire alarm that does flash every so often but it's not that, I know the difference. It's right at his bum and it's just a small flash. I have no scientific theories for this except maybe static electricity. Has anyone else experienced this, or do I need a phsyc exam.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hmmm... I bet it is static. BUT, I wouldn't be surprised if he has superpowers.

Anonymous said...

I have never experienced this- he totally is a super-hero waiting for the powers to mature.

Or it is static buildup...