Saturday, November 10, 2007

Fun day with Grandma & Pa

I've been looking for just the right time to have Ike wear this shirt and today was the day. Grandpa W has been working on his back patio all week and I knew he would be nice and dirty today for a good pic with Ike.

I should of got a pic of his nice work he's been doing. We also got to spend the day with Grandma W going to Good Earth and Target for a little browsing. Ike was a perfect angel all day. I've trained him to be good for Grandma & Pa so they will babysit him. Good job Ike!

3 comments:

jen said...

Cute shirt. I can tell from the picture that Ike adores his Grandpa! Thanks for the idea on a sound machine. I'm checking prices right now. I think it will totally work for Kody.

Holly said...

Cute shirt! Let's face it, Marj, WE all dig Ike! It's pretty impossible not to.

Anonymous said...

You seriously make me want a boy- he is just so dang cute. Since we are maxed out I will just longingly admire yours. We need to hang out again :P