Thursday, July 17, 2008

Little Stinker

Ike has this toy that he pushes around and then climbs on the stairs. So the other morning he pushed it up to the table and started playing with my keys. So I pushed the keys to the center of the table figuring they were out of reach. I walked into the kitchen and next thing I know...

My little stinker climbed up even higher on his toy than usual and reached the keys. I'm not sure weather to consider him smart and creative or worry that this is just the beginning. Both I guess.

4 comments:

camille said...

...mischievious lil' child! (did i spell that right?) anyways... what a cute lil' stinker.

jen said...

It's only the beginning. He is quite creative for being so young though. It always amazes me when my kids friends are over and they need help to get on the barstool. We have little monkeys!

JACK!E said...

that looks like something gavin would do!

Brittany said...

I guess you don't have to be super-tall if you are super-clever!