Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cousins + Jammies = Good Times at Grandma's

Look at my handsome boys. I rarely get a pic of Ryan so I'm taking advantage of it.
And sweet little Owen, he's got Ike beat on the chubby cheeks. He's such a cute yittle guy.
Jace and Christian looking deceivingly sweet.
There was a reason they were covering their ears. It's amazing how much noise two kids can make. I was tempted to make a video but I didn't think anyone would want to watch/hear that.
Aren't the boys so cute. I looked through the pictures a few times and hadn't noticed Christian holding Ike's hand, how sweet is that. I know Ike is just itching to be able to run around and play with his cousins.

2 comments:

Holly said...

I can hardly wait to see you all!!!

Brittany said...

Cute pictures! I need the rest of them. Owen looks like a girl.