Saturday, August 25, 2007

Comments Please!!!

The truth about becoming a blog addict is not just that you feel the need to leave new posts every time your baby sneezes or makes a cute new face, but it means that you check your blog incessantly to see who's checked it and especially who's left a comment. Well you all are slackers (except Sarah and Jen) and don't bother to leave comments. You don't have to just tell me how cute Ike is, you can tell me how great you think I am too, jk.

Don't make me have to ask again.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I love reading the comments too! I do look at your blog daily. I even listened to the song that you played when Ike was born. I need to be better about commenting. I am a slacker. I think Ike is so adorable. I wish I would of had more time while I was in Utah. I would have loved to meet him.

jen said...

O.K so I just made a comment and it didn't work so if it suddenly shows up then you'll have 2. I stalk your blog and click your link a few times every day so if I don't comment I hope you'll find comfort in knowing that you have a stalker:).