Monday, June 8, 2009

Wow Wow Everyone Ike is 2!

Ike had a super fun Birthday Party yesterday. I threw him a Wow Wow Wubbzy Garden Party. Well sort of, it was a little rainy and cool so we mostly stayed inside but we still had fun. This was Ike's cake. I came up with the idea a few months ago and I thought it turned out cute.

He had a strawberry pinata that I filled with lizards and frogs and cars. His cousins loved the goodies and there was only a little drama over splitting the cars evenly. Too bad the broom handle was in every shot but you get the idea.
Ike got lots of fun presents. He got a skateboard, a magna doodle, a Yo Gabba Gabba dance pad, a drum, a Wubzy doll, a Dodgers Mr. Potato head, some squishy baseballs. I'm sure some more things, he liked everything he got.
Daddy helped Ike open all his presents. Well Ike and the cousins. Amazingly they all didn't get opened and played with before we left.
Then we had cake! Ike was just eating it face down in the plate, but then Grandpa had to give him a spoon and make it eat it more civilized. Well he is 2 now so we must be proper.
Oh, did I say I wouldn't post this picture? Sorry!
I asked everyone to wear Kooky Hats, I can always count on Brittany and Jason to follow through. Thanks everyone for making Ike's 2nd birthday so fun!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Um... those were our every day hats.