Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Riding

Ike and Owen riding grandma's horsey. Yeah they are about a year apart and about the same size. They already fight over toys, but I know they are going to be best buddies.

Ike thought it was so funny to put the little swimmers package on his head. Yes I was watching him the whole time. He loves the 4 wheeler Grandma got him for Christmas even if Ryan doesn't and I get the songs stuck in my head.
Ike's favorite thing at Thanksgiving point is the pony rides. He's really good at riding them all by himself. The last time we went there was a Mom and kids sitting on the bench watching and every time we passed she's say 'look how small he is and he's riding all by himself'. I wasn't sure if I should be offended or proud, I'll take pride, Ike has amazing balance.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh, I miss Owen's hair. Sob!

Aston said...

So cute. Love the pics of him in his Buzz Lightyear costume. We LOVE Buzz!

Chuck and LeOra said...

Ike is growing up so fast. Wish we could be there for his birthday but will see him in July. Thanks for calling about Mozambique. Love you all. Mom