Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My first Christmas

My Daddy wanted to get me little pajama's that said 'Baby's first Christmas' none of them were my size because as mommy tried to explain to him, it's not my first Christmas. Daddy says it's the first Christmas I'm going to remember but that's not true either, I can't even remember what I had for breakfast this morning. Next year is going to be my real first Christmas so for all my Grandparents and Aunts and Uncles out there that forgot to get me something this year, don't sweat it, I won't remember anyways, but if you forget next year...

2 comments:

Debra Stevenson Hager said...

Actually, Ike's grandparents got him something, I was just in charge of mailing it so its still sitting by my front door in a box with your quilt. I guess I know what I will be doing the day after Christmas. At least the lines at the post office will be shorter by then.
***Merry Christmas***
The Hagers
ps You didn't get our card because I didn't do any of those this year either. Sorry.

Cate said...

I think this is Kelsey's first Christmas too... She thinks Santa is "cool - he's bringing me a mermaid!"
Tonight in her crib we heard her singing (after lights-out) "Santa's comming tonight, tonight. Santa's coming tonight!" from Spongebob...
It only gets better!