Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Little Daredevil

(ignore the dirty onsie)
My life has gotten a little tougher and Ike's has gotten a little more exciting. The little stinker can not only get up on the sofa by himself he can get onto the end tables, my other chair and as of today his highchair if it's close to the chair. But his favorite thing to do is stand on the edge of the couch then step off. He scared me the first time he did it but he's gotten pretty good at it now.

Stay tuned for what he does next...

2 comments:

JACK!E said...

I've got Gavin on my lap going WILD watching the video clip. He is a big fan of Ike movies. He goes crazy kicking and laughing every time you post one. We watch it over and over.

Kristy said...

Wow -- now you're really in for it! Maybe I want Megan to stay immobile for a little while longer!