Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dawgy dawgy sweater

Going back through pictures I took in Sept and didn't post I came across these cutest pictures ever. I saw this little doggy sweater at Target and had to get it.

There is one on there that looks like Osky so how could I resist. Plus is looks so darn cute on Ikers.
Ike already loves dogs. One of the first things he learned was to pat his leg to get Oskar to come. Now he grabs my hand and pats it for me. Sometimes he'll even say dawgy dawgy dawgy. He loves throwing balls for Oskar to chase after. He thinks it's the funniest thing ever.
He's got his daddy's looks and his love of animals, thank goodness.

1 comment:

Chuck and LeOra said...

You have a star. What wonderful pictures. I love the one with his arm on the back of the couch. What fun to see all the pictures. Can't believe how grown up he is. Love you and miss you. Mom