Saturday, February 16, 2008

Hat Hair






















Ike's cute even with messed up hair. I picked him up from Ellen's the other day and he must have been wearing his hat all day because when I took it off at home he had some serious hat hair. I just trimmed his hair up again to Ryan's mom's dismay I'm sure. But she's out of town so I feel like I can get away with it. I don't know why that should matter.
Ryan and I started playing Guitar Hero at top volume and Ike fell asleep durring the 3rd song and is still out even with Ryan playing the Killers. I guess that's a good thing, I don't want to have to tip toe when he's asleep.

2 comments:

Chowza said...

Omigosh those cheeks! Soooo adorable. And his Valentine's Day pics are great. He's a natural in front of the camera.

Brittany said...

I wish I looked that good after wearing a hat all day.