Saturday, February 23, 2008

Fever, in the morning, Fever all through the night

1:00 AM Poor baby boy is Sick with a capitol S. He's had a fever all day and has pretty much been either sleeping or crying. Now I think it's progressed to full blown flu, and I do mean blow. I just hope me and Ryan don't get sick too. Wish me luck and baby boy a quick recovery.

4:00 AM He drank about 4 oz and I think he might keep it down this time.

8:30 AM He just drank 6 oz and is sitting up and playing. His temp has gone down and I think he's feeling alot better. Thank Goodness. Now all I need is a shower and to catch up on some sleep.

3 comments:

Tamster said...

I'm sorry he's sick! So sad! I hope he feels better soon and that y'all don't get sick! :-)

jen said...

oh so sad to think of him all sick. go get some sleep!

Kitty said...

Ike,
I hope you feel better soon. Get your favorite blankie and ask your Mommy to rub your belly.
Hugs,
Kat