Monday, June 7, 2010

Ike is 3

I can't even believe my sweet little Ikers is 3 now. He has been a joy every day.

We had a birthday party for Ike last night. I can't find my camera right now but Brittany took some pictures I'll post soon. Ike got a cool bike from his dad and pajama's from his grandma plus alot of other cool gifts. Thanks to all of Ryans family for making his birthday party so fun. He really cleaned up this year. He's really becoming a talker and is almost completely potty trained! Yeah!

2 comments:

Riding said...

Happy Birthday, Little Slugger! I hope you have a fun time with your baseball stuff.

That is a sweet cake and it's perfect for your personality. Good job.

Thank goodness we were able to talk today!

See you next Tuesday, and we'll have celebrate your special day.

Chuck and LeOra said...

What a fun birthday. Wish we could have been there. We will see you next week and share a birthday with you. Love the cake, bike and all. Love, Grandma LeOra