Friday, January 22, 2010

Ian is 6 months old!

To compare and contrast here is Ike at 6 months old.

and here's sweet Ian. He's just learned to suck in his bottom lip which is usually accompanied by a funny noise.

He's got beautiful blue eyes and the sweetest little round nose that I can't stop kissing. He's strong and starting to get mobile. He likes to push up his butt and skoot on his head. I know he'll be crawling very soon, not sure if I'm ready for that.
He really is the sweetest little baby. I thought Ike was a good baby but Ian is even better. I took him to my bookclub last night and he was a little angel, thank goodness.
Ok, he's crying now so I have to go, ha ha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.