Saturday, December 19, 2009

2 Marjories and an Ian




Just a couple of cute pictures of Ian in case you are going through withdrawals which I can understand. He just keeps on getting cuter.






I got to go to California last week with Ryan and the boys. We had a really nice visit with my family. I also got to see one of my favorite people, Marjorie, the lady I was named after. I told her I wouldn't post this picture but we both look so cute I couldn't resist. She told me she checks Ike's blog every Tuesday and tells anyone passing by that these are her cute grand kids. I say by all means, she can claim me and them. I'm so glad I got a chance to spend some time with her while I was there.

2 comments:

Riding said...

Ian just wants to munch, munch, munch on whatever he can get in his mouth!
The picture of you with the lady that you are named after is priceless.
Sounds like you had a good time, and hopefully we can get together soon, so that you can tell me more about your trip.

Merry Christmas, and I hope you are up to something fun for the New Year.

Chuck and LeOra said...

I love all the pictures you post. It was so fun to have you here in California. Sorry the weather was rain but we needed it so much. Maybe you will have to come back soon so we can have some more. It has been sun and warm since you left. Keep the pictures coming. The only thing better is when I can actually play with the kids. Love you, Mom