Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Captain Underpants!

I picked up some spongebob underwear and a training potty today and thought I'd see if Ike was interested. Well he sure liked the underwear. He instinctively put a pair on his head, and two on his bottom. Little boys in underwear is about the cutest thing in the world. He kept them on for about an hour but never went pee. I'm not officially starting to potty train him yet, that would be too stressfull, we are just getting use to the idea of underwear and toilets, and having some fun while we are at it.




4 comments:

Brittany said...

Little boys in underwear are cute... 3 pairs of underwear is even cuter!

Cate said...

Kelsey did the same thing at x-mas - I think her total was 6 pair of princess panties!

Riding said...

It's laundry day, Gary!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic info I was looking for this information for my mission.
Also visit my homepage - funny commercials