Sunday, August 30, 2009

No no, That's baby's swing



Ike's new favorite hang out spot is Ian's swing. Technically it was Ike's to begin with but he knows it's the baby's now. Ike's become very aware of what belongs to who. Ryan was drinking out of a cup I usually use and Ike said 'no no that's momma's drink' took the cup and put it in the kitchen. He can even tell our phones apart, that's because he knows he's allowed to play with momma's phone and not dadda's phone. He's become obsessed with my phone actually which is good and bad. I've downloaded a bunch of educational applications on it so he's really learning his animals, colors, letters, numbers and sounds. I'm amazed at how well he can get around my iPhone, he can even pull up videos on Youtube that he likes. The bad thing is I have to keep my phone hidden most of the day and if I do use it to call someone he freaks out and tries to pull it out of my hands. He's even managed to answer it a few times, oops. BTW Sharon, I don't know if Ike called you or you called me yesterday, sorry.

No comments: