Friday, April 10, 2009

Brave boy

We went to the park in Orem on Center behind the library. He hadn't been to this park since last summer but that didn't matter. He took my hand and headed out.

Did he go down the first little slide? No.
He headed up the stairs.
Did he go down the second slide that was straight and pretty big? No.
He kept going.
Did the big step stoop him? No.
Can you see him heading towards the big green slide.
And went down first thing. What a brave boy. I hope he stays this way.
I can only imagine if Jace was with us he'd be freaking out over Ike's safety.

1 comment:

Riding said...

I think Liam needs to enjoy this park with him soon.
See you at the slides next week?
I'd say this week, but Isaac is Star of the Week at school, so I will be up to my elbows in posterboard.