Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ike can get in the bath all by himself

This is what I get when I'm getting Ike ready to 'takeabath' he says it all in one word. I was filling the bath and Ike was finding toys to throw in, then Ryan told me to come watch something on TV and a minute later I went in the bathroom to find Ike fully dressed in the tub. He actually had a sweater on too but I took that off before deciding to grab the camera. What a cute little stinker he is.
The picture right on my computer so I'm blaming blogger for this one.

3 comments:

jen said...

Hilarious! He is a cute little stinker!

Melissa and Brandon said...

He is the cutest little boy I've ever seen. and if he is anything like his Daddy then he must be the sweetest too. I hope to meet both of you someday soon!!! Tell Ryan his cousin Melissa says hello!!!

Riding said...

What an awesome cleaner, doing the laundry and bathing at the same time!